Sunday, January 07, 2007

phew, last day of hols n finally, we hv successfully scaled mt. projects!!!

just sent out the fom slides n editted report. coz i'm such an excellent crapper, i managed to make the report 10-pg long! n tts a whole 3-pg more then the initial compiled report. i'm a genius. wahahaha..

n the slides r up to my standard too only w/o animations lah. woo-hoo~

anyway, my illness is getting much better thanks to all the care n concern not forgetting medicines of western and chinese nature. ^^

my dar came by in the bloody hot weather with drinks for me again. only tis time, its not the - terrible, horrible, incorrigible, vegetable - american ginseng but nice, warm, sweet, honey lemon tea for my sorethroat. *dances around*

aft being stuck at hm for the longest time, i can finally go out n breathe in fresh air tmr.. oh shucks, tt reminds me.. i haven done the 12 crs reports. grrrr... tis is utterly inhumane!

n the exam schedule is out. OH THE HORROR! no more closet-mugger me.. i shall announce it loudly here, I WILL BE A FULL-FLEDGED MUGGER!! until 7th feb at least.

wat i shall not do (yeah right!)
- no more bubble tea..
- no more mac breakfast..
- no more sugared drinks..
- no more fried food..
- no more choc/ice-cream indulgences..
- no more lect tidbits..
- no more aft sch dates..
- no more random shopping..
- no more blogging/msn.. (unless something really big happens)
- no more sleeping past 9am on wkends!

my 10 commandments till i conquer the impossible.. the END-OF-YEARS! arrggghh!!
btw, the food restrictions r coz i probably wun hv time to exercise. ladeedums~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home